Thursday, June 19, 2003

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me-eeee-eee-eee, happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!

i am such a child. i love birthdays. i love attention more than the presents even--and i love the presents! Sweet hubby has a surprise evening planned for me. he just called to tell me to dress "hot and sexy" (um...has he seen me lately??? that's not even a possibility, but i'll give it a shot...) and to bring clothes for "something more physical"--to which, of course, i had to start singing Olivia newton john's greatest hit of th 80's....so probably we're going to dinner somewhere nice then to the indoor rock climbing wall...at least i hope so. we haven't had as much time to go rock climbing as we had hoped, so i'm really dying to go. anyway, whatever it is, i'm going to love it. so...i better go hit the showers and try to find something "hot and sexy" to wear........
)
But first---a hearty thank you to the as yet unknown lovely German lady who linked me. When i find you, i shall link you back. i wish i knew german...i know quite a bit of french, but i guess that doesn't count. dangit.

No comments: