Monday, December 22, 2003

well merry f'n christmas

there's bbq sauce on my fucking keyboard.
i go away for one day and this is what happens??

par for the course, ma frens, par for the course.
a day in the life of me.
expect the unexpected.
etc etc etc (say it like yule brenner in the king and i)

so i mostly had fun doing my christmas shopping yesterday.
got sicker from the effort of it, pathetically enough.
i mean good lord.
this is ridiculous.
we keep joking that i have SARS, but i'm starting to wonder if i have pneumonia or something.
ridiculous.
i used to be so tough.
seriously.
i know it's hard to believe, what with all the whining, but it's true.
i can almost remember what it was like to be tough...
what i can't figure out is just exactly what changed, and when.
when did i become a whiner???

my fingers are melting the dried on bbq sauce and it's starting to be sticky.
why didn't it get wiped off before it dried?
how the hell did it get on here to begin with??
these are only a few of the unanswered questions that come after the boys are home with dad for the day.

have i mentioned lately how fantastic my husband is, though?
i mean, i bitch about him here and there, but i don't really talk about how great he is nearly often enough.
he is.
he does all sorts of nice things for me all the time.
and he's so good in bed it makes my toes curl, or my hair or something.
he should seriously teach seminars.
it's just fun to vent here sometimes.

time to go attend to the chilluns.
be well...


No comments: