Saturday, December 27, 2003

getting caught with my pants down...

so, yesterday.
put the kids down for a nap...
hubby and i head upstairs for a little rendez vous.
turn on some loud-ish music, and get to it...
we're almost done and the kids walk in.
they never fell asleep!!
naked, i take them downstairs to settle them with a movie for just a few minutes so we can, uh, finish up...
knock on the door.
i have no clothes downstairs and my front door is right on the landing to my stairs...
with enough glass in the window that i wasn't sure he wouldn't see me.
hubby's hot friend.
i yell to hubby, who can't hear me, due to the music.
i scramble around and come up with a long black velvety skirt and a tailored sexy army type jacket...
hadn't showered yet.
hair all flying.
pull it back.
end up looking kinda hot.
answer the door.
reeking of sex.

last embrassing moment of the year.
hopefully.

No comments: