Monday, December 08, 2003

things are looking up...

and as long as they're not looking up my skirt, i believe that's a good thing.

i'm attempting to switch templates, because this one is starting to make me nauseous.

or maybe that's just the flu...

but whatever.

my eyes hurt from the back, my whole body aches, my feet are freezing (where the hell are my slippers??) and i would gladly "swallow" if it would lubricate my throat just a tad.....

HOWEVER.

i have two sleeping children, so i must blog.

it's a compulsion, i am not in control.

i am really excited about the template i chose, but i'll probably fuck it up somehow. AND i should probably not do anything with it until looking at it with non-fever hazed eyes....

nah, i'm being dramatic. i'm feeling lots better.....still wretched, but coherant...

Oh yeah, and there are two blogs that i am adding to my sidebar, due to their utter fabulousness (i know it's a fake word--bite me). I think many of you already read Sahalie, who is such a gifted writer--her words are poetic and soft and beautiful, but if you haven't been there, you're missing out. And then there is JJ at See Thru Skin, who is also a true writer, an artist. He's a muscian, too, so if it weren't for his vegetarianism and dislike for the Matrix...well, i just might have to start sending him naked pictures of myself on an hourly basis...*wink*

I'm amazed that such talented folks would read my bitching, ranting silliness.

No comments: