Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shit, piss, fuck!!!!

I just realized I haven't done my writing exercise yet!!
I always think I'm going to have so much free time when mr. husband is out of town,
but I always end up doing all sorts of nothing, instead.
Oh, and hanging out with my best girlfriends, of course.
But anyway...I will write it when I'm finished here.
I am so annoyed with myself.

I did, however, hear on the radio yesterday that DCFS made a call to the Spears/Federline residence to check out the baby droppage.
That sorta made my day, in a twisted way.

My kids are on spring break.
I tried to convey to them the pressing matter of partying,
but they seemed unmoved.
We need to go to the beach!
Pick up chicks!
Come on!!!!!

They just giggled at mom's obvious state of agitation and said, "So...we don't have school tomorrow and today's not Friday?"
Gaaaaaah.
Don't they know it's time to GROW UP???
...just kidding.
I am personally ecstatic about their lack of school (and my own--did you notice it's Thursday and I'm not at school?? ...of course you didn't, and I wouldn't expect you to. That's ridiculously egocentric of me.) because that means I don't have to get up and get them ready and on a bus by seven thirty damn six in the morning.
God DAMMMMMMIT, but I hate mornings.

The weather seems to be in a cooperative mood, so that's nice.
It is blue sky central.
I wish the weather could stay like this forever...
(did you hear that, Summer? YOU can go fuck yourself. I don't want ya.)
We might zip down to zion next weekend.

I'm currently trying to weasel Mr. sweet husband into letting me go home this summer.
I know it's a lot to ask...France has barely been washed off my skin, and I have a bouquet of travel fanned out before me, but...
I haven't been home in 2 years.
And that strikes me with a little wave of homesickness, like a bird flying into a window...

So my (goddamn, motherfucking) mother-in-law has been telling the kids all about the jeebus.
And they are CONVINCED that he'll bring them back to life when they die.
Yeah....so, should resurrection be REAL, it does not work like that.
They refuse to believe me.
Awesome.
Now my kids aren't afraid of dying.
....how am I supposed to make them obey me, now????
heh.
But still.
jeeez.
That is most assuredly NOT COOL.
It's not that I don't belive in the basics of Christianity, etc, but she should not be teaching MY kids HER beliefs.
My job, lady, MY JOB.

There is a new blog that you all ought to check out.
Besides the fact that it's a good read, there is another reason why.
Go check it out, and see if you can figure out my connection to this blogger.

Have a happy Thursday and don't forget to flush/brush/crush.

No comments: