Ok, actually I'm going for a little less conversation,
a little more useless info please.
but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
I deftly theiverized this fun little questionaire from Chris's blog.
And again, I'll exhort you: READ HIS NOVEL. Now.
Well...when you've finished reading this.
1. Last kiss? Gah. Don't ask me that.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? with my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? always.
4. Do you have a crush on someone? always.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: conditioner
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? No one I can think of.
7. Favorite pizza topping: pineapple. by itself.
8. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... Some bastard love child of the Cheers and Friends theme songs.
9. Do you pop your knuckles? hell no
10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? One I don't know very many words to, although they say that's the most common kind to get stuck--that's why it gets stuck.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Er...no, because I didn't mention one. Why? because I'm stealthy like that. I knew it would stay in my head if I dared to whisper its demonic name...
12. What are your super powers? I can fly, and read minds. Ok, seriously, I am invincible. Try me.
13. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint
14. Where are your keys? in my purse, which is kept in the cupboard next to my fridge. want my address??
15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? anyone and everyone
16. What's your most annoying habit? Puh-leeez. I don't have any.
17. Where did you last go on vacation? France.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? The one friend who has ever turned against me for no reason (the only person who has ever purposely hurt me, in fact.)
19. What is your best physical feature? Just one?? hee. I'm sure some of you would vote for the chest region, but I'm going to say hair.
20. What CD is closest to you right now? I think there are some windows xp install cds in hubby's nightstand, and there's a metallica concert DVD in the armoire, but those probably don't count. Hm...if we pretend I'm sitting at my desk, the nearest CD would be Bud Buckley's album for which I promised to write reviews and feel guilty for not having done so every time I see it...
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Viva Skim Delight milk, eggs, goood deli turkey...and about 40 other things--I'm a fucking HOUSEWIFE, people! It's my job to have a well-stocked fridge-ola.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? Karma, mostly. And I have a strong track record of jinxing myself if I mention something that could be construed as bragging, like, "my kids never get sick" (they always end up sick after that).
Someone deleted 23 and 24, so I'm going to make up new ones!
23. Does size matter? Of course not. It's all technique, baby! (of course, this from a girl who's always had well-sized partners, hubby included)
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Yup. I'm very good at it, too. Studies, schmudies--I'm a queen multi-tasker, always have been. I can do 3 things at once and do them well.
26. What are your favorite sayings? I don't know, you tell me. "fuck off", maybe? Or..."damn mormons".
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? What kind of a question is this? I go into the shower to get clean and/or masturbate, not shatter the eardrums of half my city.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? I would definitely go. And I would go backwards...most likely to my first love, to screw his brains out. I know it sounds silly, but if we're talking about regrets, I don't really have any except this. It just seems like such a waste of great chemistry, you know?? Besides, poor boy loved me for 2.5 years without so much as a handjob. It seems borderline criminal.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Eh. Indiana Jones trilogy.
30. What CD is in your stereo? there isn't one.
31. What OCD qualities do you have? hm...I have mentioned this before: I am compelled to make certain sound combinations with my mouth at times.
32. how many kids do you plan on having? The two I have are awesome--and plenty.
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? Eddie Vedder.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? I have done so, and found it sometimes less thrilling and sometimes more thrilling.
35. What do you do when no one is watching? Is there ever a time when no one's watching? siiiigh. Ok, that was depressing. I guess there are times when I'm alone. Um. nothing worth noting, I guess.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? Jennifer Aniston. What? I didn't say she looks anything like me! she's just one of the few on my list of celebrities who don't disgust me.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Blaze of glory.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? I can't think of any candy that I loved then and can't/don't have now.
39. what is your favorite movie? Little Miss Sunshine. (best ever)
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Pearl Jam, Page-Plant, Kate's Dream, Metallica/Godsmack.
41. Have you ever been in love? What a retarded question THAT is. Of course I've been in love. Who hasn't??? bah. I'm feeling cynical today, can you tell? Yes. I've been in love. Wouldn't it be better to ask how many times, or which one was the deepest, or most shattering, or most memorable, or longest lasting, or least requited??? fucking questionaire. I think I might need to break into the easter bunny's supplies, for PMS may be at hand...
42. Do you talk to yourself? Nope. Not out loud, at least. I ramble along in my head, and on this page, though.
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? Nope.
I hope you're all having yourselves a lovely day.
Do this questionaire if you dare.