Sunday, April 09, 2006

God FUCKING damnit!

I'm sunburned.
Like a lobster after its allotted time in the pot of boiling water and salt.
That was the fly in my vaseline today, but other wise...
smooooth as...vaseline.
heh.
The hot springs ended up getting overruled by the abundance of snow in the mountains containing them.
Not a problem.
Lunch with Becky, walking and walking and walking
in Provo Canyon with Jasmine,
and then home for some of that one thing I like to talk about so much.
Gorgeous and invigorating, from start to finish.

There were a few times when I almost stopped my car in the middle of the road.
It was painful not to--
my heart was slung around the back tire of a motorcycle and it's not as stretchy as it looks.
A herd of them, swarming along the road leading around the west side of the lake.
Utah Lake is huge, and there's not much on the west side of it--
some low mountains that like to spontaneously combust every summer,
and a new housing development, which arrived sometime since y2k.
It is far, far away from everything.
The jutting, impressive east mountains sprawl across your field of vision, lake reflects...sky, or mud, but it's beautiful.
It's a long drive.
A freeeeeeeeeeeee/wheeeeeeeeeee drive.
It seriously almost caused me physical pain to stay in my car.
I thought...hmm...if I stop my car and wave them down...what are the chances it would be someone cool, someone young, someone silent and sexy?
Either much too high or much too low, depending on how you look at it.
I will have a Harley some day.
I will.

There was a puppy, on the walking trail, with its owners,
but I wanted to grab that tiiiiny black lab and stuff him under my shirt and run.
Mine.
I think today was a day of wanting...
A day of wishing for everything and being gloriously happy anyway.

I have a confession to make, though...
I purposely pretended to not notice that I had cut in front of a couple of faggy BYU families.
I cannot stress how much I loathe this particular category of clueless zombie fucks.
If I could tell them one thing, besides "die motherfuckers", it would be:
DON'T HAVE BABIES BEFORE YOU GRADUATE YOU STUPID CUNTS.
Ok, maybe out of respect, I would leave that last part off...
But, JESUS.
It's only 4 years.
If you don't get married during your first semester, it's even less of a wait to have the sweet widdoo babies.
m'kay?
I mean, shit.
I understand the urge to fuck like energizer bunnies once you're finally granted access, trust me.
but you could PROBABLY use birth control until you're full time earners instead of full time students.
I think it's their attitudes that are most vexing, but I'll stop here.

Ok, maybe I'm just jealous that I went there and didn't get to get married and knocked up.
Maybe I'm just pissed off that they get to have their babies one at a time, so they don't realize how hard it is until they're 2 or 3 into it.
Or maybe my sunburn is just highlighting the bitch in me.
Also, spending more than 2 hours in Provo has been known to cause severe pschotic breaks in lesser men, so I deserve an award.

shut up.

and then, after you're finished shutting up...could you tell me why the spousal figure is watching Utah's CRAP sports show?
Ok, maybe it's not crappy, but it IS sports.
bleh.
There's a cute guy being quizzed on sports teams' originations (Jazz=New Orleans, etc) and he writes a column for...uh...a paper or something.

Wicked.

Did I mention how beautiful the mountains are?
Snowy.
And the blue sky...
a few days of spring, wedged between two solid slabs of winter.
I feel claustrophobic in here...

There's an image I can't shake.
From my rearview mirror, as we left the walking trail.
A most beautiful girl in a pink shirt.
The pink shirt keeps flashing in my mind.
And her arms.
They both stopped just below the elbow.
It was startling, juxtaposed against her soft, sweet prettiness.

Ooh...it's 11:11.
Make a wish, touch something red.

I think...
about you guys when I'm not here.
Probably more than I should.
In case you missed it,
I have now set up mobile blogging.
I can send pictures and text straight to this little g-spot of mine.
sorry, my "blo" fell off...
And I say "can" because I'm allowed, but as far as sending text?
I'm not terribly able.
I can't fucking type like that!!!
Partly because I would rather have proper punctuation and use ALL the letters in a word.
It makes me feel queasy to use mobile shorthand.
U R hot.
et cetera.
flaaaack.
(jacket).

Ok, crazy me is going to crazy bed.
Say goodnight to her...
shit, I mean me.
huh?

No comments: