Monday, April 03, 2006

I think it's time for a new post...

what do you think?

I just sat, staring at the "recently updated blogs" list for several minutes.
Most of them were obvious advertisement blogs, but I did click on a couple.
they weren't really blogs, either.
Bummer.

Tonight is paper writing night at my house.
Well, just for me.
The 5 year olds aren't joining in the fun,
and neither is my lucky-ass husband.
I suppose bro-in-law might have some papers to write,
but the point.
THE POINT.
is that I have a paper to write.
...so why in the fucking
bloody
HELL
didn't I just say that??
I mean, really.
It's ridiculous.

I taught my kids "Kiss my grits" the other day...
they love it.
Max prefers, "Kiss my Brits," and I can't say that I blame him.
I only did it because they had somehow picked up "kiss my butt" from somebody...
I'm thinking it was the step son, but we're trying not to point fingers.

This is one of those posts that is like an enema.
Cleaning all the shit out, so I can start fresh.
Christ in the manger, that was disgusting!
I didn't mean it...
Don't worry, Braless Tuesday is already in the works.
If you've read this, I apologize.

fucking god damned daylight savings time.
It's as bright as noon (or at least 6pm) and I'm supposed to put my kids to bed??
crazy.

No comments: