Friday, July 01, 2005

Who said Pumpkin pie isn't for breakfast??

and for that matter, who said you're not supposed to make pie on a 90 degree day?
well.
my kids asked for it, and that was enough of an excuse for me to make dessert.
yum.
pumpkin's good for ya.
so is whipped cream...
but that's another story.

the sunburn factory which is my body, is doing well.
rather crispy still, but sex is within my grasp.
I mean relief.
relief is within my grasp.
er.
same thing.

I'm finally ripping a bunch of my CDs to my hard drive so I can put them on the i(mposter)pod.
sure, I've had it for 6 monthes...
that doesn't mean I should be finished with this sort of thing.

can you tell that I keep getting interupted?
my usually meandering train of thought is feeling chopped into pieces,
like an earthworm...
sadly, each new piece is not growing quickly into a new worm, but just lying there--
severed.
heee.
perhaps I was feeling dramatic, just then.
or perhaps I was feeling myself, just then...
you'll never know!
oh sure, you could guess.
and you would probably be wrong.
cuz you're all a bunch of dirty, dirty perverts!!
(ok, fine, you were right. shut up.)

ONE MORE interuption!
I went out to check on the kids...
and walked through mud.
it really doesn't feel as great squishing through one's toes as I had remembered.
and it sure is a bitch to get off!

aw, fuck.
I just remembered I had a ten o'clock appointment at the gym today.
just for the kids, not with the trainer, so it's not a big deal.
it is currently 10:19.
I am un-
showered
dressed
READY.
oh well.
I'll go later.

and tomorrow night we're going to the husband's office, which faces the university
(MY university!!!)
where there will be a huge fireworks display.
his office is on the 13th floor, but we will probably go up to the 25th.
I think it'll be better than fighting traffic.
I love holidays...
and sometimes it's really nice when we don't have anything big planned.
I'm in the mood for low-key this weekend, but who knows what'll pop up.
(should I sit in your lap and we'll talk about the first thing that does?)

Ok, this post is going nowhere fast, and I have just figured out that Napster To Go IS compatible with my gigantic-ass mp3 player, so my $15/mo download-all-you-want has some major catching up to do!!
and that requires my full concentration.
please leave me lists of artists/tracks in the comments.

Happy July, happy Friday, happy Independence Day!!!!

No comments: