Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lately, I'm getting tagged like an unwanted item in a clearance bin...

Of course...this one was a joke,
and my feelings are still TOTALLY hurt.
or is that my middle finger?
(from being flipped so vehemanty at the jokester, get it?)
And I haven't gotten to this one yet, because it'll take some thinking,
and lord knows I avoid THAT like a church on Sunday.
but, this one was fun and easy.
oh, crap.
except for the end part...
more thinking!!
shit.
but I've already started so I must finish...


The “rules” go like this:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog’s name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. Queen of Pink
2. Shellubra
3. Moments in Time
4. Ringmaster Lily
5. Bored Housewife

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count.
(No one is obligated to participate).
The five people I choose are:

Mona
Sara
Boz
Kiki
Loretta


And finally answer this question:
What five things do you miss about your childhood.

1. Having someone else do all the work...yeah, turns out, my Mom spoiled the SHIT out of me--beautiful dinners every night, pancakes every morning, waking me for school by turning on the light and NOT talking to me, reading to me as a chlid, some of the greatest children's literature ever written, and just plain taking care of all the details. I could go on...but, I guess the point is: I liked being mothered.

2. Catching tadpoles and finding turtles...riding bikes, building that treehouse, exploring the woods, picking wild raspberries...summers in Maine. Making snowmen and not being a whiner about how frigging cold it was, ice skating on the pond, sledding...winters in Maine.

3. crap, I think I listed too many things in each of those. I'm all out...

4.

5.

so, I guess this is why I suck at memes, eh???
I am purely unwilling to do things by a formula.
ok, ok, maybe I'm just an incapable moron.

oh, that reminds me--
I got the most enjoyment yesterday, from a phrase I know I didn't make up, but which I blurted out, anyway:
I'm going to kick you in the rumpus room.
yes, I was talking to my kids.
no, my husband didn't laugh--
not even one of the 5 times I used it...giggling profusely...
AY-parently, it was only funny to me.
ah, well, whatcha gonna do?
...and no, this has nothing to do with the (rather large) bottle of pre-made pina coladas I have in the fridge this week...
or the fact that I have been drinking one (or two...) with dinner for the past few days.
it really doesn't!!
the whole rumpus room...fiasco...happened before dinner.
ahem.
also, it is important to note that I have been wearing my thong sideways all day.
the front part was still in the front, but it seems I put the wrong string up my ass.
no, no drinking.
just pure, unadulterated stupidity.
(although it was rather adult-themed, since we're talking about a thong...)
and no, I don't even want to THINK about what that might say about me, as a person, dammit.

ok.
have I scared enough of you yet?
good.
now scamper off and think happy thoughts before I say anything else stuipd.
Happy Hump Day, ya damn rabbits.

No comments: