Friday, July 29, 2005

stupid post didn't post when I posted it. post.

I just noticed Blogge's post counter is working again--
I'm at 996.
I really want to do something special to celebrate 1000 posts,
but how much do you want to bet I won't notice when it happens?
christ a'mighty.
maybe I could leave a note for myself...
write it on my hand or something.
hell, I'll write it on my tits, then we'll all remember!!
ha.

for anyone who's interested, Annapolis is a beautiful city with lots of great historical sites and sounds and smells...
ok, maybe just sites.

I'm starving at the moment, so I'm not sure why I thought it would be a great idea to blog...
lisa hungry = brain dead.
head o' mush
growling in stomach and throat.
but I had a moment, and I thought of you guys.
Ok, some of you...
naked.
others of you, I still thought of, but mostly I thought of what it might taste like to lick salt from your wrists before shooting tequila, and suck a lemon you might be holding in your teeth, after the fiery liquid has seared my throat.
and the naked thing.

Also, I am not sure why I thought I would be doing all sorts of writing on this trip.
I'm staying with my sister and her two-year-old (her husband's away this week) in their beautiful new house, and having such a grand time of all varieties of relaxation and entertainment, that I haven't had even a second that I would choose to write in.
bah.
so when will I get to write?????
fuckers.
who?
the voices in my head--they're fuckers.
and so are you guys.

anyway, hope you're all having fun, maybe I'll pop in later.
happy summer to you--

No comments: