Monday, July 11, 2005

Ok, just a couple of quick things---

aw, shit.
could that be as lethal as saying I have nothing to write about?
(cuz...that usually produces several pages...)
well, first of all it's really fucking difficult to type properly while head banging.
I mean, waaaaaaaaay harder than I would have thought.
it's not as if I'm looking at the keyboard to find the letters (i type about 90 wpm)
but for some reason, it throws off myh perception of where the keys are.
int-or-esting.
anywho.

the first thing I feel the need to mention is that I got a new sugar free flavored creamer.
French Vanilla.
oh, it's french alright.
daaaay-um!!
so I put the steaming soft brown liquid to my lips...
and nearly spat it all over the computer--
no, not because I was reading something funny,
or saw something outrageous.
holy christ in a bobsled!!!
it tasted exactly like my husband's armpit!
and, last I checked, there was nothing either remotely french or vanilla about my husband's sweat glands.
well, yeah...except for the obvious "french" connection there.
heh.
anyway, it was very nearly lethal.
so, of course, I just added more of it,
and now it tastes fine.
(no, I don't know what's wrong with me, either, so don't bother asking ME. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, though--you might come up with something interesting.)

the only copy I could find of "Sad But True" was on the live album of the Salt Lake show (our 4th of that tour...)
I had forgotten that they had to do something funky during that song, cuz it was being used in a movie about Metallica fans.
so there's a bunch of talking at the beginning and a long pause in the middle...
erg.
oh, it's not stopping from thrashing around in my desk chair, but still.
he just said he thought the movie was called The Darwin Awards.
hee.
(hate hate; I'm your hate; I'm your hate when you want love)
hm.
sounds like he's singing about his Shadow.
it's not stopping me from putting it on repeat, though.
this CD also has Blackened, which I had previously neglected to get onto my mp3 player,
so that's a bonus.
I'm sure you all give a shit.
collectively, respectively--
whatever.

I have a couple more pictures I want to post, but I'm wrestling with the idea of how often to post one, because that sorta thing can really change the tone of a site.
trust me, I've done it before.
you know...the whole "love me for my mind not my body" issue.
bleh.
I'm sure my whiney little cunt of an ego will win,
and I'll post them all much too quickly.
hungry damn thing.
I should wean myself of this need for attention...
but that would just be a lose-lose situation,
wouldn't it??
I did get ogled at the pool yesterday,
so that monster should be fine for a few more hours.
I guess I'll do what I always do in situations such as this:
forget to ever make a decision on it, and just do whatever the hell I feel like, whenever the mood strikes me.
it works for me!

Well.
I did have more to say, but I now have 15 minutes to shower, dress, dress my kids and get out the door, so I bet you'll understand if I leave without so much as a goodbye.

No comments: