Monday, May 15, 2006

Just a few quick thoughts--

"House" rocks.
(but which is better? School House Rocks?)
I.
LOVE.
This man.
I don't know why I've been forgetting to watch it--
well, technically, yes I do (it wasn't on a weekly timer on my Tivo)
but.
The error has been ammended.
Ithink I'm watching old ones on USA, but
THEY'RE NEW TO ME.
heehehe.
Sorry, summer TV joke...
***erased rant about not eating meat***
Ahem.
Also, there's the chocolate.
Oh, I'm not saying the v-peeps don't eat chocolate, I'm just saying it's an important thing to consider in any discussion.

House.
Rocks.
School House Rock Rocks.

The.
End.
Oh, no, wait, it's not the end!
I also wanted to express my love and gratitude for Limewire.
Mm...yummmy...

p.s. If you're vegan, I'm terribly sorry for offending you, and I hope you don't hate me...I just needed to rant about something and there was a vegan storyline on House...I'm not terribly independent in my thinking, am I?

Ok, FUCK THAT.
I TAKE IT BACK.
House does not rock.
House is evil.
Oh...
in the time it took my angry teary-eyed self to open this...
the mom and baby both lived!!
I was gonna have to be pissed. Really pissed.
and I guess I even have to apologize for the vegan outburst, since the vegan diet wasn't what was killing the other baby; it turned out to be a genetic something or other.
dammit, the mother didn't live...
well.
fucking stupid ass show.
fucking stupid ass play with my emotions show!!!
It's as bad as some guy who's afraid of commitment and uses women's insecurities to keep them under his thumb!!!

emotional roller coasters.
far less fun than Love roller coasters...I may be rolling into a Red Hot Chili Peppers phase...

No comments: