Friday, October 07, 2005

Okay, SERIOUSLY!

I'm so sick of seeing myself displayed baudily on this site,
that I'm probably going to shower with my eyes closed.
and not like THAT.

I should write today about something entirely un-sexy.
the antithesis of sex.
but what would that be?
dunno, I'm too tired to figure it out.

I know one thing, though:
I suck enormous, hairy, sweaty football player's nuts at getting up in the morning.
my poor kids are almost missing the bus every day now.
and why?
because I have discovered that they hate getting up, too.
so, out of selfishness kindness I try to let myself them sleep as long as possible.
that's a ridiculous train of thought, and I know it--
in the full morning light.
but in the cozy depths of my bed,
with the snooze button so conveniently located...
it's a little hard (that's what she said) to see the error of such a statement.
I shall strive to do better.
(probably).
I still fucking hate mornings, though.

So what am I doing here??
I should be crawling back to bed!!
Well...I couldn't wait any longer to move those sassy displays of my half-nekkid self out of the spotlight.

christ, I feel crappy.
like a hangover, kind of.
more like the onset of a cold combined with too little sleep, actually.
I need to go to the showroom and choose a new color of god damn carpet this morning, but I would rather go back to bed.

Wow...
I think I may have found the antithesis of sexy.
I'm not sure whether to be proud of or disgusted with myself.
it's too early.
but this post is most definitely on the other end of the sepctrum from all things sensual and lovely.

It's Friday, so there's not much blogging traffic about.
but, after I wake up a bit more I think I'll post again.
I some fucking great thoughts last night as I drifted off to sleep,
and I'll see if I can remember them.
(it's doubtful).

have a superb Friday.

No comments: