Saturday, October 08, 2005

I like bandwagons...

especialy when they're actually wagons, carrying bands (preferrably rock).
I've seen people doing this meme thing, which consists of finding your 23rd post and selecting the 5th sentence.

So here ya go:

"Perhaps a live chicken, or a goat...or a skinny chick of the girl variety."

It's from March 25, 2003.

I can't believe it took me that long to reach 23 posts.
(my first post was December 19th of 2002, so I averaged 2 posts a week)
I was a little hit or miss in the beginning, as are many people, I assume.

anyway, whatever.
that was fun.

Wish me luck on finding a last-minute babysitter for tonight...
gnona get all dressed up and go to a fancy schmancy restaurant.
unless our friends are free, also last-minute, in which case we'll go somewhere cool with them.

hold on.
I'm going to go get the vacum.
why?
cuz this post SUCKS.
(but then, so do I...)

I had crazy weird dreams last night,
but other than that I don't think I have anything to say.
it was sunny and warm this morning,
and now it looks gray and strange...
I should have guessed that it was a pre-storm warm front.
fuck winter.

I guess I'll go make some stuff happen.
so I have something to write about.
...my sincere apologies for wasting your time.

No comments: