Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm pretty sure some aliens abducted my brain

What?
It's clearly missing, and that makes as much sense as the "ran away with the circus" theory.

I was about to write a post...
it's possible it would have been the best post I've EVER written.
(yes, it's much more likely that it would have been among the bottom 10%, but since it didn't happen, I can pretend whatever I want...right?)
so.
I was about to write a post, but then my kids plowed
tumbled
charged
swarmed
through...
and took my last coherant thought with them.
...I wonder what they'll use it for?
probably to pad the landing when they jump from the top bunk.

I think I've mentioned my post office allergy before,
and I think I've also developed a bit of a call-the-babysitter rash as well.
It's really strange...
and mostly it sucks.
cuz when the weekend hits,
all I want is dinner and drinks, out on the town.
and these days, I keep finding myself without a babysitter.
and it rots
licks
stinks
sucks
blows
reeks.

at least I won't have to worry about it next weekend...
we'll be out of town.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
oh, for fuck's sake.
one of the boys has decided that he needs a bath.
now.
and I told him to ask his father to fill the tub, since they're upstairs and I'm down.
this isn't working for some reason.
and child is having a melt down.
yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

oh
my
fucking
christ.

I'm going to lose my mind.
oh wait...the aliens have it.
see?
I told ya.
I couldn't even remember that for five lines.

I think my kids need to go to bed EARLY.
and so do I.
I think I'm getting sick.
or tired.
or sick and tired.

however you look at it,
I would recommend ducking and covering your ears.
when my kids are tired it is UGLY.

housewife out.

No comments: