Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Braless Tuesday

don't even fucking think about complaining about
or even MENTIONING my tardiness.

I do love you, I'm just buried in a pile of stress...
why couldn't I just be buried in a pile of beautiful fall leaves...?
oh yeah!
that's right: because there are only 6 trees in Utah.
it's hard to get a decent pile when there are no trees around.

shitpissfuckcocksuckermotherfuckerballsweat

well, I have to say, I feel a little better after that.

Sorry...
I guess the grouchies will pass soon.
as soon as someone borrows my kids.
Oh, but at least we are officially planning on going to the Judas Priest/Anthrax show.
will you guys please remind me to print out a couple of my half-nekkid shots with my URL on them, so I can fold them into paper airplanes and throw them to the stage?
thanks.
hey, it's the 21st century version of throwing one's bra.
and it's MY idea.
so dont' fucking steal it.
cunts.

wow...all this rage...
I should probably take it out on my husband tonight...
yes, like that.

Oh, look...it's a two-fer Tuesday...


yes, a little blurry.
but I was in the mood to really flash you guys, ok??


that far tit looks a little funky.
maybe I have a problem.
maybe YOU do.

piss up a rope.

No comments: