Monday, August 09, 2004

...by way of Detroit (Rock City)...

I am here.
home.
...at least that's what we're calling it.
utah is perpetually lame, but for now it's where the heart is.

what a fantastic vacation we had, though!
i would love to share some pictures with you, but.
i left the camera somewhere.
(possibly over the rainbow)
possibly under the seat of my mom's Caddy.
cross your fingers and toes for me...
cuz.
if it's NOT in the car--
yikes.
if someone who's not as technologically retarded as my parents finds it.
gulp.
anywho.

the vacation...
to summarize:
*kayaking
*sailing
*lobsters
*comedy club
*zero hangovers
*mucho great sex-o
(i thought that would sound more exotic...)
*The Lobster Festival
*shopping
*being offered a kitten
*husband agreeing to said kitten
(longer version to come)
*hot tubs overlooking ocean
*watching the sun set over the ocean--
yes, we all know it sets in the west. it's complicated, don't ask.
*had my first Tarrot card reading
*LOVED it
ummmmmm
i think that may be all.
had some great times.........

mostly, it felt great to be somewhere besides here.

and i missed my kids so much i had to force myself not to think about them so i wouldn't cry.

and i think my husband finally decided it's time to move there.
we're going to work on it, in a serious way.
if yer in maine and know of a great job in IT, let me know.

and now i have to go.
but i'm back.
and i am DYING to get back to the gym and back into my blogginess.

No comments: