Sunday, July 23, 2006

Park City, Spark spitty, Stark titty, Shark clitty....

ok, that's enough of THAT.
Whew...things were really deteriorating fast, weren't they??

Yes, the babysitting issues resolved themselves nicely, with the help of a super-cute pre-school owner/teacher and her husband.
She took all the kids and it went really well; she is a brave, crazy woman.

So, if you read the comments on my previous post, you may already know what I am about to tell you, but here is the longer version:
I had a very graphic sex dream about former President Bill Clinton last night.
Wowza.
It was super hot.
He was amazing.
He did every wrong thing oh-so-right.
Heh.
There was also a frightening situation with a giant truck and a steep, snowy hill.
No, it was a camper, an RV.
Anyway, it was after that that I was wooed by Slick Willy himself, so I stopped worrying about it.

Ok, enough of the dream stuff.

It has been around 100 degrees here for the past week or so and Park City wasn't much cooler.
It is higher in elevation so it usually is, but it still felt pretty bad.
We did a couple of the summer activities they have set up in tandem with the ski lifts--
an alpine slide and a zip line.
The slide is a little wheeled sled on a curvy cement slide, going down the mountain--
so
much
fun.
One of our party took a spill and scraped his arm up pretty good.
That was kinda my fault...
We were on adjacent slides and as we prepared to take off, I said, "Bet you five bucks I'll beat you."
I don't really know why I said it, because I'm not thaaat much of a daredevil, and he's heavier than I am, so he picked up momentum a lot easier...
but.
I did.
And he actually WANTED to win!!
I forgot that some people are competitive...
oops.
Even with his little tumble he still beat me.
By a LOT.
I never did pay him.
SShhhh...

So then we went to an amazing Italian place--
the same one I had patronized the night before with my girlfriends.
I love food, oh dear god how I love food!
goooood food.
Everything was exquisite, and when I ordered my dessert I had no idea what was about to happen.
My life is changed.
FOREVER.
I see a lot of wild-eyed and secretive mad dashes to the other side of the mountain in my near future.
And my distant future.
And.
Every day until I learn the recipe myself...
wait...
a better plan!
I'll go undercover as a pastry chef and pilfer the recipe from the inside.
oh, dear, sweet baby jesus with a diaper rash, that stuff was amazing!
I've seen it done before, but those were such horrid imitations that I didn't even order this dish on my first try--
but they were out of what I ordered and on a whim, I asked for it.
Lava cake.
Warm...soft...chocolate cake with a nearly-pudding-like substance filling the center.
My mouth waters just to think of it!
If I could eat that dessert off YOUR stomach, I think I might evaporate into a cloud of giddiness and satiation.
yes, I would. There is no question.
I would cease to exist in a far more ethereal manner than the word 'death' would imply.
Die happy? Yeah.

Ok.
So I worked my pecs on Friday and they feel pleasantly tight today.
Yes, I touch my breast region on occasion, why do you ask??

I went to the pool today with the boys and was mesermized by a group of young, happy Asians.
Teenagers.
So smooth and lithe and small.
Laughing and having chicken fights and doing head stands and damn that boy had amazing pecs and yeah, the girls sure didn't, but that's ok.
There are so many kinds of beauty that it really does astound me.
Yes, my favorite kind is the inner kind.
But then there's my ass fixation.
I have discovered, through trial and error, that I am not generally attracted to women.
I do, however, have a strange fascination with a particular type of women's ass.
I can objectively agree that a wide variety (pun intended) of posterior arrangements are pleasing, but I crave for my own body a certain type of ass, and when I see it, I get weak in the knees.
It's an odd sort of coveting--
when I see skinny women I get bitter and bitchy,
but when I see a woman with an ass I'd trade my parietal lobe for, then I just get swoony.
I'm not sure I can even describe it.
And I might not even truly covet such an ass, because I'm ok with not having one.
But it would sure be nice.
My trainer once taught me a few tricks to build muscle in that region for just such a purpose, but(t)...I dunno.
Maybe I'm afraid I'll grow my dream ass and become obsessed with keeping it there--
and what if I over do it, or stop exercising and it is still there, but fat insteaed of luscious???
Quel kunundrum, eh?

And you thought the boredom had crept back into the housewife!
Puh
leeeez.

I have a strange sort of peace in my heart these days.
A melancholy one, but a peace just the same.
I have finally come full circle.
I know why my heart has ached the way it has.
I finally know.
It's because there was a mortally large chunk cut out of it about 13 years ago.
I'm not sure how I managed to forget that, or to forget how deeply it actually affected me.
But I have been reminded.
And it is...
good.
I have been aimlessly searching for something, and I didn't usually know what it was.
Even when I thought I knew, I didn't know.
And now I know.
I just hadn't healed from that, and I was still looking for what I lost as an 18 year old.
Who knows what this soft little truth will do to my outlook and attitudes on life,
but so far it feels kinda cool.
I feel like I'm more settled now that I realize this, but I won't count on it.
It seems like my restlessness has abated.
Either that or I just got slow-cooked by the PMS fairy.
Oh well.

How's that for deep thought Sunday???
Asses and heartbreak and sex with presidents!
Woot!
Hey, that sounds like a great name for a band...
Sex with Presidents.
Presidents who look like Kiwis.
Asses and Heartbreak.

No comments: