Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blogger hates me

Why is blogger broken today?
I don’t know.
But I’ve lost two posts without touching them so far.
That is about 3 too many.

This was one of those hangovers that was still somehow worth it.
Nothing earth-shattering happened last night
(as far as I recall, at least)
but I just had fun.
Good fun.
I am going to have to mourn for a few days over the loss of my audio post, though.
I have never posted so drunk before.
Hell, I haven’t even been that drunk for a long time.
This is how you know your beer is causing all sorts of commotion:
You turn to your friend and say, “It feels like I’m pregnant and the baby’s kicking me.”
I think I was even serious.
Hard to tell.
Hindsight is, after all, not 20/20 through hangover fog.

My hair looks great today.
Suck on that, bitches.

No comments: