Monday, June 28, 2004

the quickest post in the west

or something.
i am off to do family things today, but i wrote yesterday if you're interested.
and i'll be back in the saddle again tomorrow.

but just cuz i loves ya so...

and today, while running along on the treadmill, i had this little dream float through my head:

i kneel on your chair.
my fingers slide under your shirt and pull it over your head before my lips touch yours.
i slide a finger under your waistband and begin to reach down...
but your kisses are so strong that i forget how to remove pants.
before i can remember, you are out of your chair, out of your pants--laying me on the floor.
i'm out of breath, my hair a tumbled mess, my knees falling open.
you take one foot, and kiss my ankle--sending a shiver through me.
slowly, you kiss all the way up the inside of my leg,
each kiss causing me to squirm a little more as you near your goal...
you pause there, to look at me with a sadistic half-grin before diving in.
i know you're there, but i almost don't know that I am.
my groans reach your ears, if not mine.
you push me to the edge and keep me there for so long i think i might stop breathing.


No comments: