Friday, June 18, 2004

fantasy friday

yes, it's here.
like, yay and stuff.
oh yeah--and i think you're going to like this one.
it's a bit, um...hot.
(i.e.: if you're under 18 or know me in real life STOP READING NOW)

i step off the plane
we crush together, like two flowers in the fist of an angry child.
and stumble for the nearest taxi
somehow we reach the hotel
i don't know how, but we're there, near a bed
and we stop for a moment to look at each other...while slowly undressing.
our breathing is all that belies the smoothness of our movements--ragged and raw, our eyes glittering
it's almost as if we're boxers waiting to make the first move
you win--
pouncing on me, knocking me to the bed
our kisses are deep and feral
our hands nearing frenzy as they search each other's newly discovered bodies

i am kneeling over you now, your mouth working...
we are a perfect fit--like a yin and a yang, a 6 and a 9...
you explode into my mouth and i swallow every last drop--
needing to have as much of you as you'll give.
you roll me over, roughly
and slide inside
you, looking down at me--i almost cry just knowing it's really you
that you're here...
that your hands are on my skin
that your eyes are on mine...
i want to devour you myself, make you a part of me
i tell you to go harder
you pull my hips so deeply into you it should hurt, but it doesn't
the need is so strong--we're almost fighting
each of us trying to engulf the other in this wave of passion.
both of us needing to feel every drop of pleasure
we do become one--and the rest of the world drops away
it is only our bodies and our sighs filling the hollow space of the empty planet.

No comments: