Friday, June 04, 2004

Fantasy Friday?

wow i can't believe it's thursday already--
and i'm composing this ever so slightly ahead of schedule.
it's like i'm a whole new woman!

okay...

you.
i've been waiting for my chance to tell you some things.
some things that i would do to you.
and some things that i would beg you to do to me.
you.
i probably wouldn't need to tell you.
you would know.
your skin on mine would unlock the deepest secrets of how i need to be touched.

sometimes there aren't any words.
but there don't need to be.
sometimes there are only sighs and the sounds of linens sliding over bare skin.
afternoons are made for such things.
sometimes.
sometimes...

what i really need is to be fucked.
hard and fast.
slow and easy?
but not without your heart.
i need all of you to need all of me.
that's what this dance is, n'est ce pas?
needing.
so far beyond wanting that i wouldn't even recognize that word.
to take my breath away, but not like that song from top gun.
sharper, more sudden--so it comes out as a sound.
a sound to match the sweat on our bodies.
a sound to wake the neighbors.
a sound to justify--anything and everything.
to feel you with all my senses mismatched...
smell your heart beating,
taste your sadness,
hear your lips on my skin,
see you behind my eyes,
touch your soul with mine.

********

happy weekend.
it's June!! holy shit!

No comments: