Monday, June 19, 2006

You say it's your birthday--

It's my birthday, too, yeah!

So anyway.
Now I'm not 30 anymore, and that makes me pout a little bit.
Oh, look at that--I'm over it.
It was pretty cool to say, "I'm 30," because it's such a clean number.
Thirty one is fiiiiine.
Who cares??

Ok, so I'm trying to think of fun stuff to do today,
and I just remembered that my license expires today!!!!
This is the most exciting news of all.
I have been talking about it for weeks, and I ended up getting too busy last week to do it, so here I am on the last day.
oh well.
At least I get to have a new picture!!!
and the new style of license, which is cool.
I am a total dork.
Besides that, I'll probably just go to the gym and take my kids to Tee Ball.
I opened presents from my Mom this morning, but I sort of screwed myself out of presents from hubby (by buying my own gifts and then choosing to put them into immediate use rather than wrap them) and he's out of town.
Celebrated with friends on Saturday, and that was fun.
So.
Kind of a lonely birthday, but I plan to make the best of it.
It's just another day.

Anyway, enough of the restrained self-pity!
There's nothing I really WANT to do, anyway.
I'm trying to think...what is there that I would love to do?
Maybe something I haven't done in a while, or somewhere I've never been?
Oh!
The hot springs in Diamond Fork--that is my favorite hike of all the world.
Maybe I'll drag my boys...?
Or see if their grandma could keep them?
Ok, it might be time to call Jasmine.
Crap.
We can't miss tee ball again, though.
They missed their last game because they were having a sleepover at my/their friends' house.
Ok, will brainstorm.
I will do something special, mark my words, sonny! (huh?)

I am filled with joy.
Or green tea...?
well, either way, I feel a bit sparkly and smiley.
See how powerful utah's natural wonders (or green tea) are to me?

Happy Birthday to all who share this day with me (that's you, Karina!),
and to me, too!
We are awesome.

No comments: