Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Look at my forehead...

I stole this from someone’s blog a while back.

It is AWESOME.
Happy Number of the Beast Day, evil little ones!!

660 = Approximate number of the Beast
DCLXVI = Roman numeral of the Beast
666.0000 = Number of the High Precision Beast
0.666 = Number of the Millibeast
/ 666 = Beast Common Denominator
(-666) ^ (1/2) = Imaginary number of the Beast
6.66 e3 = Floating point Beast
1010011010 = Binary of the Beast
6, uh . . . what was that number again? = Number of the Blonde Beast
1-666 = Area code of the Beast
00666 = Zip code of the Beast
666mph = The speed limit of the Beast
$665.95 = Retail price of the Beast
$699.25 = Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax
$769.95 = Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul
$656.66 = Walmart price of the Beast
$646.66 = Next week's Walmart price of the Beast
Phillips 666 = Gasoline of the Beast
Route 666 = Way of the Beast
666 F = Oven temperature for roast Beast
666k = Retirement plan of the Beast
666 mg = Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast
6.66 % = 5 year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 minimum deposit.
$666/hr = Beast's lawyer's billing rate
Lotus 6-6-6 = Spreadsheet of the Beast
Word 6.66 = Word Processor of the Beast
i66686 = CPU of the Beast
665.9997856 = The Number of the Beast on a Pentium
666i = BMW of the Beast
DSM-666 (revised) = Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast
1232 Octal, Apt. 29A = Beast's hexed address
668 = Next-door neighbor of the Beast
333 = The semi-Christ


And, just because I can’t concentrate enough to write something evil…
Here’s my re-recycled Evil story:

Can’t get it to post…something tells me it’s SATAN.
Har.

Here’s the link if you haven’t read it and want to do so.

Ok, so I just logged in and wrote the coolest little new story. And then.
because I was so afraid of blogger eating it, I highlighted it, so I could fucking hit "control c".
and before I had a chance to touch ANYTHING, it disappeared.
Un
FUCKING
believable.
I feel nauseous.
I fucking hate it.
How did that happen???
I tried everything.
I tried to hit "undo" but it wouldn't work.
so then I thought, hey maybe I already pushed "control c", so I pushed "paste" and it pasted this little section that I had moved previously.
I tried recover post.
I can't believe it.
It wan't even that evil...
Just a woman who turned a stadium full of lame ass satan-worshipper-wannabes to stone with an ancient curse.
god dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit.
fuck.
jesus.
yes, that's right, fuck jesus.
maybe after i eat something, so i'm less ornery, I'll try to regurgitate it.
god dammmmmit.

I'm back.
I still can't believe I lost that stupid post.
I was writing about a woman...
Something about...
She was driving her black car, through the black of night, with her black heart beating, even though it shouldn't have been.
Blah blah, the bullets that had rained down on her, and she was changing, silently but didn't know it.
fuck.
I just can't believe it.
It's all sort of still there in my head, the images I encountered as I found my way through the story, and yet.
Yet I can't seem to extract the words.
This is really gnawing at me.
I liked it.

blah.

I guess I deserve it, eh?
stupid satan.
I hate him.
let's just ignore him today, in silent protest.

No comments: