Thursday, January 19, 2006

I did it!!!

I found and modified a brand (spankin...) new template!!!
And It only took me a couple of hours, start to finish.
I am wildly impressed with myself and the template's creator.
Wow.
I FUCKING love it.
AND.
Did you notice?
I added a whole bunch of new links from my newest readers.
If you're on there and don't want to be, let me know.
"new faces" is a place where I put people that I find so I don't forget them,
and then I either keep reading and add them to my regular list,
or I don't and eventually remove them.
Sigh.
I just hope no one gets hurt feelings.
There are too many wonderful people out there for me to actually read EVERY blog...
I wish I had more time, I really do.

Let me know if it looks funky on any of your browsers.
I'm internet explorer, and it looks just dandy to me.

Ok, time to go vacum and maybe clean my fridge,
so Orange won't know what a slob I am...
(that's a lie--my husband is a slob, but I keep a pretty neat house.)
She's coming so that she can go to the Sundance film festival, did I mention that?
Details on her site...

No comments: