Friday, January 13, 2006

I believe I can fly--

but please don't start singing that super cheese ball song.
Thank you.
I just happen to believe that I can fly.
Check my archives: my theory is splashed all over the place.

I am not sure why I'm so damn horny lately.
I think my husband is slipping me drugs of some kind.
Owie...I did a Spin class last night and I now I feel like I've been ridden like a carousel horse.
It was a terrible class, by the way.
The guy mumbled and left us bored.
I am still sore as hell today, though, so it was worth it.
After the class, J. and I decided to do chest and triceps.
I couldn't remember my chest routine, from my trainer, but I spotted him, flipping through his binder of routines.
I walked over...and said...
Can I grab my chest?
He blinked, looked at J., and back at me.
Uh...I'm not going to stop you, I mean, (looking at J.) if she wants to grab her chest...
I was too annoyed at myself for not catching it before I said it, to laugh at it.
Oh well.
It's funny NOW.

I am (bic pentameter?) going to write something.
Something to distract myself.
Why?
Because this is a FAMILY site!!
Ok, not really.
Just don't feel like writing smut, that's all.

Guess why I hate Fridays.
(and why do we always want to put a "?" at the end of a "guess" statement?? Well, I suppose it's because of the implied need for a response...)
I hate Fridays because I only get 2 hours of free time, and after feeding the husband and getting caught up here, there is not even time for a shower before I have to head out.
ARGH.
Um...Maybe I'll stop whining now.
MAYBE.
But at least I had a cup of coffee this morning so not only have I been wasting a lot of time running to the bathroom, but I also have a bit of a pick-me-up.
AND.
There's no work/school Monday, which is super fantastic.
Although, hubby's been working from home a lot lately and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.
I feel like my own productivity suffers, but maybe that explains the horniness...
having available cock around--but not quite available--probably flipped a switch in my head.

Oh, weird--some real estate agent knocked on our door last night and asked if we would sell our house.
She's coming back with an offer today,
but I don't think it's going to be big enough for us to consider moving.
Especially since her buyer wants to move in in 2 weeks.
Fuck THAT.
I love my house.
I love my neighborhood.
...and did I mention how much I love this house?
So, in short, and to recap: FUCK THAT.

Um.
I hear someone walking around upstairs...
is it hubby, his brother, or an intruder???
Yikes.

I'm going to go now.
But I'll be back.
Remind me not to be such a stubburn-ass and drink more coffee next time I'm all mopey, ok???
Thank you.

and have a MARVELOUS weekend!!!
(even though I'm sure I'll post again before Tuesday...)

No comments: