Monday, March 27, 2006

In lieu of that self-indulgent post from earlier...

The rest of the France Trip Notebooks!
Oh yes, I'm good with titles.

Oh, but first...
this is my most secret confession.
I'm pretty sure I'm not actually going to tell anyone about this,
because it goes in the category of "too embarassing to tell someone face to face",
as well as a little of the "freakish things no one should experience and/or talk about"...
Are you intrigued yet?
Good.
Ok, so I was in the shower with every intention of using the new massager, etc, etc, blah blah blah.
So I may not have been focusing, or maybe it was just so good I didn't want it to end...
we'll never know.
In any case, I started to hyperventilate, which happens to me a lot when I'm approaching an orgasm (the starting to part, not the hyperventilating part--I don't usually cross the line)
Anywho, so I wasn't paying attention to how hyper my ventilation was getting,
and I realized I might pass out and that the only person there to rescue me was my husband's brother and that's just EW for everyone.
...and THEN I noticed that one of my hands was immobilized
(no, not the one holding the showerhead)
and it really freaked me out.
So, of course, I passed on the orgasm and just concentrated on breathing and attempting to flex the hand,
which, incidentally, didn't happen for well over a minute.
yeah.
so that is going in my file of "stuff to never talk about again" along with that thing about the other thing...
Oh yes and to anyone *cough*BOB*cough* who might talk to my husband: don't mention this.
I mean..he's ok with me doing the one thing, but I'll never hear the end of it if he knows THIS happened, capiche?
Thanks...I owe ya one.

And to the rest of you...
this doesn't mean I'm dying, does it?
Or that I'm supposed to stop such dirty, nasty habits?

Faaack.

(p.s. the travelogue will have to wait, because I have a very verbose little novel to read...damn, that Mary Shelley knows how to flower up a simple thought, eh??)

No comments: