Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Only have time for a quick post, but i'm full of such overwhelming joy that i had to let out somewhere!! I just went through a couple of boxes marked "Lisa's Clothes--Too Small" and put most of them BACK IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!! I have been still wearing most of my "fat clothes" as I like to call them, so I still looked a bit bigger than I really am. And wow, can I just say--I'm hot. well, that's obviously a relative term but compared to how I looked this time last year--ouch. I have the proper curves back and this hair cut is sizzling. Man oh man. if i didn't have so much to do i might just have to go take advantage of myself, cuz damn. I'd be lucky to get a piece of THAT! Okay, okay. I still have a little way to go before I'd be comfortable, say, naked but I'm looking enough like my old self in my cute little clothes that it makes me spastically happy.

Tonight is my "Bunko" group...I'll have to explain that at a later date, but right now i have to cook dinner and get out the door by 6. au revoir, mes amies.

No comments: