Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I just had the most relaxing afternoon while the boys napped! Usually I make myself crazy by trying to squeeze in a bunch of work and relaxation and emails and just end up stressed. Not today. Today, I took my new opera cd into the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water and bubbles and just laid there for an hour. It was perfect. Just what I needed to clear my head--i don't do that often enough. I even had a few minutes to work on my dusty old neglected novel. poor dear. If i could just get it all switched to third person I'd be so happy. I have a zillion plot changes I want to implement but i can't do it until i change the format...excuses are so fun, aren't they? I am really the queen of excuses. I have to concentrate on this and get it done. I have some good inspiration this week, so it should come along okay.

No comments: