Sunday, May 04, 2003

I've been having some trouble with my counter. won't bore you with the details.

so today it was rainy and cold, so while the boys napped I curled up on the couch with a nice hot cup of Chai tea (not Tai Chi) and watched my favorite homesickness movie--in the Bedroom. I decided that the school where Cissy Spacek teaches music is definitely my Junior High. It would not surprise me so much if the building hadn't been condemned 7 or 8 years ago and locked up ever since...I guess Hollywood has the money to clean up such things for shooting purposes...magine that. Anyway.

Here's a little bio type thang: My name is Lisa.
I am a housewife who lives in Utah.
I hate Utah.
I am originally from Maine.
I love Maine.
I love seafood and the ocean and trees and grass that's green cuz it wants to be (not because a bunch of dipshits waste their meager water supply coaxing it into greenness)
I love classic rock and hard rock and heavy metal and eminem and opera and disco
I love baking
I hate cleaning
I love bubble baths
I love going to the gym
I love having good friends
I love hiking
I love tatoos
I love adventure


No comments: