Monday, March 24, 2003

I have been getting lots of funny war jokes in the brief time since the war began, and here's a link to the one that made me laugh the hardest. what to do in an emergency

I had the most fantastic workout today. I think I"m actually getting close to having my cute body back. So ha--my dream mom was wrong, I WILL be beautiful again!!! That was so funny, too, because my mom is the sweetest lady in the world and would never say something like that to me. oh well. what good would a dream be if it was realistic? OOoh. That reminds me of those dreams that are so real that you wake up shaken to the core. That used to happen a lot during the first year after my first boyfriend (the Marine) obliterated my heart. obliterated, because "broke" just doesn't do it justice. i would have those dreams where he was there and he said he still loved me and the whole marriage to another girl thing was only a cover so he could be an assassin for the CIA or something--he had to break all ties with his family and friends and go deep undercover,etc. and we would embrace and i would finally feel like i wasn't going to die...then i would wake up with a smile on my face and my subconcious was in denial, but everything felt all mixed up, inside out and wrong as i would slowly accept the reality and cry for losing him all over again...and have a miserable day from the after affects. I used to have dreams that my husband was cheating on me and when I found out he'd be soooo incredibly mean to me, a totally cocky heartless asshole, and then I'd wake up crying and roll over to see him sleeping innocently next to me and of course I'd be mad at him...for dream cheating. Silliness.

No comments: