Friday, August 18, 2006

The air smells like corn on the cob...

I can't explain it, but that's just how it is here.

Anyway...
here's a hint:
Don't wear high heels when you're planning to stand for 3 hours.
Faaaaaaaaack.
That was so retarded of me.
The viewing was really good, and I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be more of the same.
The best part of the night was when I discovered that my husband is actually dealing with this in his fashion.
Good.
The worst part of the night was...all the little moments when I remembered he's gone.

Anyway.
You guys have all shown your true colors this week...
I'm not sure what the actual colors are, but they are from the Warm & Wonderful pallette...
So, again...thank you.
Your compassion and sympathetic words have been absorbed like the dry little sponge that I am...
dry, because I've cried out about 40% of the moisture in my body.
Yes, I look pretty strange at the moment.
Ha.

I thought I felt like writing, but then the father-in-law arrived and I'm trying to burn a CD of his favorite songs for tomorrow, but I don't know what they are!
Oh well.

Time for bed.

No comments: