Saturday, March 05, 2005

I think it's funny

that I cleaned my house in preparation of the arrival of--
THE CLEANING LADIES.
what a dope.
I just don't quite know what to make of this, I guess.
but...
the place is simply sparkling now,
so it was well worth it.

also, my skin is crawling right now...
I couldn't find my lysol,
and.
8 year old step son's been using this 'puter all day.
NO, I don't believe in cooties!
(well, i do, but it doesn't apply here...)
it's just that...
well.
he's EIGHT.
he picks his nose.
and the rest of the time, he has one hand down the front of his pants.
so.
yeah.
I had hoped to sanitize the thing before sitting down.
I wonder which of you are convulsing over this...
it is something I've learned to put out of my head.
but when I DO think about it...?
ew.
and writing this is making me focus on it, not put it out of my head!

so.
today was one of those days...
as close to perfection as is humanly possible--
maybe closer.

okay.
I'm going to hunt down the lysol.
and YES, I'm going to wash my hands.
two secs.
hm.
well.
that couldn't be good for the keyboard...
but at least i feel happy inside.
no more boy cooties.

crap.
one more second.
aaaaaahhhhhhh.........
slippers.
fucking fuzzy, fleecy flippin (f)slippers.
I finally remembered to get some, today.
stupid cold-ass tile floor.
so.
what the hell am I doing here??
dunno.
just seem to always end up here.
I feel discontected from my blog world--
and I wonder if that's a good thing.
it's almost as strong of an addiction for me as sugar.

massage was wonderful,
comedy was comedic.

today I bought Bambi.
not the movie--
a stripper; late birthday present for hubby.
okay, fine!
it was the disney deer cartoon.
the "he can call me a flower if he wants to--I don't mind" film.
the "they call me Thumper...cuz I-I-I-I'm thumpin'!" one.
the "good morning young prince" movie.
Lisa's favorite Disney movie of all times...
besides The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and all the Pixar joint productions...
okay, fine.
but it was my FIRST favorite.
and I'm going to (attempt to) exercise enormous self-control and give it to the kids for Easter...
when is that this year??
I think it's only 2 or 3 weeks away.
so I can probably manage.
anyway, don't tell me how it ends.

I think I'll go attempt to do something non-blog related, yet still on the internet...
I know!!!
It's a crazy thought.
I mean...what else IS there?
...I honestly can't remember anymore.
so.
instead, i'll go visit all my flavoritist blogs.
yes, I believe I made that word up.
you got a problem with that???
didn't think so, punk.

oh!
I just remembered...
a childhood friend of mine got married sometime today--
in Jamaica.
I should take a moment and honor her.
at 10, we were "H & M Detective Agency"--sitting at my mom's old desk, with mounds of fabulous office supplies.
at 11, we founded the Grey Ghost Club, with A and J.
at 12, we all saw a ghost together--in the church bathroom.
at 13, we became the Four Musketeers.
somewhere in there, my crush on her brother, and her sister marrying my brother.
running through wet woods,
in mortal fear of the electric fences.
and did I mention her brother...?
Fibber, Cavalla, and that golden retriever...Tucker? Tanner? Tinker!
she is one of the smartest women I know, and one of the most stubborn.
she deserves this happiness--
God bless you, Angie, wish I was there.

I'll end on that happy note.
love to you all--

No comments: